Saturday, July 10, 2010

$1 x What?

Someone gives me $1 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1- A taco al carbon from El Pollo Loco.
 
Someone gives me $10 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1-A bottle of wine.  Probably a Cabernet. 

Someone gives me $100 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1- A haircut.
2- Shoes.

Someone gives me $1,000 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1- A haircut.
2- An awesome toy for Sadie.
3- A dress I actually like.
4 - Paying off debt.

Someone gives me $10,000 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1- Pay off remaining medical and credit card as well as a chunk of student loans.
2- A dress I actually like.
3- One of those sweet playground set-ups for our back yard.

Someone gives me $100,000 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1- Pay off all debts.
2- Go through grad school while not having to work.  (My version of HEAVEN!)
3 - Move our family somewhere we can better afford to live in.

Someone gives me $1,000,000 for no apparent reason.  I would spend it on:
1-  See 1-3 of previous question.
2-  Buy my brother and his family a new car.
3- Sending Sadie through a private school.
4- Tacos al carbon for everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment